Maintain your new car warranty when servicing your vehicle with Dyno Tune. Regular servicing prevents oil turning to sludge, reducing the life of your engine. Running costs are also reduced, due to a cleaner more efficient engine.
It’s recommended you service your vehicle every 5,000km. Talk to our technicians about your next vehicle service.
Servicing your new vehicle regularly is critical to ensure optimum running performance, efficient running costs and longevity of your engine.
Did you know that franchise dealers do not have a monopoly on “Log Book” service with new car warranty servicing.
Dyno Tune offers expert services at competitive prices that will NOT void your statutory warranty. Most dealers won’t mention that your new car does NOT need to be serviced by them to maintain statutory warranty.
Facts about your new car’s statutory warranty:
- A Dyno Tune service will NOT void your statutory warranty
- Dyno Tune follow all the strict procedures recommended by your vehicles manufacturer
- Dyno Tune has the latest diagnostic techniques specifically designed for newly released cars.
- Our service technicians are in continual training to stay up-to-date with modern vehicle technology.
- Dyno Tune only uses suitable qualified parts and equipment on all servicing.
- Dyno Tune discuss and explain all work required for your service before hand, so there are no surprises on final billing.
- Dyno Tune will give your vehicle handbook the stamp of approval.
When your service is finished, we will stamp your vehicles handbook as a record of regular maintenance. This can be very important when it comes to getting a higher resale value for your vehicle