General servicing & repairs
Book Your Service Online
Make a free booking request online and our friendly staff will contact you to confirm your booking time.
It’s recommended you service your vehicle every 5,000km. Talk to our technicians about your next vehicle service.
Regular car servicing will eliminate undue vehicle stress that could lead to inconvenient breakdowns and expensive repairs. A clean engine through regular servicing, will increase the life of your vehicle and reduce running costs.
Our general vehicle service includes:
- Changing oil and oil filter using quality Australian Penrite oil.
- Removal of wheels and checking brakes.
- Checking tyre condition and pressure.
- Checking all fluid levels i.e. radiator, battery, brake and clutch fluids, gear box and diff oil levels.
- Check all lights and wipers for correct operation.
- Under body inspection.
All general repairs are carried out at all Dyno Tune outlets. This includes brake and clutch repairs, cam belt replacement, exchange engines supplied and fitted.
Dyno Tune also do pre-purchase vehicle inspections— an important decision making process to vehicle purchasing. Many faults are not always obvious with a test drive or visible when looking at the engine.